Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Practical jokes

Practical Jokes - ha!, the term joke is used loosely - are a terrible evil and should never have been unleashed upon the world when Pandora opened her stupid box. Tottie, who I consider a friend, just played a horrible joke on me. She posted a horrible, frightening picture of herself on Mango's website with her ears chopped off, sitting on a blood soaked chair. And she was smiling! Anyway, I can't tell you how upset I was, and angry at whoever was to blame. Thankfully, Tottie admitted to her joke and posted a picture of herself and Mango a short time later. It was a very mean thing to do. I still haven't recovered. Tomorrow I will post a pictorial post of the gamut of emotions I went through.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, sob, oh Mungo, please don't be so mad with me...sob

Mango said...

Mungo, Tottie is really, really sorry, please forgive her!

Anonymous said...

Mungo - she didnt pretend to cut her ears off - she was sad and they naturally drooped. cheer up muns

Anonymous said...

tcm is 100% right!
At least they grew back fast! Wish mine would!

Anonymous said...

Mungo, did you notice how LARGE Tottie looked in that red chair???

Anonymous said...

tcm - do your ears drop off when you're sad? Maybe you're never sad?

Anonymous said...

If i was a rabbit my ears would definitely droop down when i was sad. its comparable to the whales fin drooping.