Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Where will I put my cup?

My big dilemma now is where to put my lovely Nodpot of the Year cup, so that everyone can see it (especially Iseult, Valerie and Marvin) and I can gloat and see how jealous their pudgy green faces look. I thought I had found the perfect place last night. Iseult got a chest of drawers of something for Christmas and I thought my cup would look nice sitting on it, but she had gone and put girly cleansers and stuff on it, and I'm not going to let my cup share with that kind of stuff, so the search continues (as do the celebrations)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mungo - how about on top of the TV ?

when are you going to come to visit me and fill my life with brightness?

i hope you will come to NZ with me and Inky.
Miss u loadza love & hugs & kisses

Mungo said...

Good idea Pinky. I'll come visit you soon. I'd love to go to NZ with you and my posse and spread the love. :) Mungs