Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mungo's list

Mungo went on holidays and he brought with him: -
1. Special formula white monkey 'ape shine' shampoo.
2. Special formula white monkey 'ape shine' conditioner
3. Special formula white monkey 'ape shine expert' all over body mask
4. Loofa
5. Fluffy slippers
6. Bathrobe
7. Comb
8. Fluffy monogramed bath towel
9. Mango and peach scented bubble bath for spa bath
10. Snuggle tight lavendar scented pillow
11. Banana holder and week long supply of bananas
12. mirror
13. mp3 with my favourite motivational sentences (spoken by me)
14. Pen and paper (for making notes on my brilliance)
15. A selection for books suitable for my genius
16. A selection of puzzle books to while away the time
17. A selection of inspirational posters, featuring my face and quotes from me
18. 'au de monkey' air freshener
19. A selection of movies (starring myself)
20. A selection of music (Mungo's best)

That is just my starter list. I'm wondering if I should take one enormous suitcase or two medium sized ones?

By the way, I won't be blogging while I'm on hols. I know you will suffer without my daily drops of wisdom, but absence makes the heart grow fonder (if possible).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mungo - you cant do this to me - no blogging - i am not going to let you go. boo hoo dont go dont leave me now now

Mango said...

Mungo, please can I share you special shampoo and conditioner? I don't like Mummy Valerie's.
Can't wait for our week away together!

Mungo said...

Course you can Mango, I'll pack enough for two