Monday, August 07, 2006

So much to do, so little time?

Only four days to go before my holidays and I have a lot to do. I think there might be a Nodpot meeting in Donegal (I hope not, I am planning on having fun!) so I better get Bookwryms finished and I have to make sure Iseult posts my next three submission packages this week (she didn't do it either Thursday or Friday and she kept on coming up with stupid excuses. She better do it tomorrow). Anyway, along with that I have to pack and do other things - better get started so!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mungo, you're so brill! I'm sure you'll get it all done! I am looking forward to seeing Bookwyrms produced (it is a film, isn't it?), but especially to reading your sequel to LEAF.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mungo - you have collected a big fan base now. i hope the packing goes well - what are you going to pack?

Anonymous said...

Mungo, I hear a rumour that there will be lots of monkeys on hols - but you'll be the most brilliant of them all!