Monday, December 18, 2006

I will not tolerate arguments

on my blog, especially ones from cowardly people who will not post under their own name and give out about dear Pamela. I will not have Pamela bothered. If you dare to insult her integrity, take it up with Marvin and the other Nodpots who honoured her with the great task of picking Noddy of the year. I know Pamela will be totally impartial and correct. I will delete any more posts that cast spurious doubt on that. I've my angry face on. Don't mess with me, anon, when I have my angry face on. I might set Tottie on you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mungo for that very supportive post. i hope we spend lots of time together over Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - show us your angry face then, Mungs!

I don't know what a noddy is, but if it's any relation to a Nodpot, why is Pamela picking one? I thought you had a vote!

Freudian slip, methinks!

Mungo said...

Hope so to Pamela.

As to Anon, this is your last warning!