Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Nodpot of the Year

I heard that the Nodpot of the Year nominations were distributed this week and the voting was done on Sunday. I am a bit peeved at that, because I am in Dublin at the moment and the voting took place in Blackrock. However, thankfully, Nobbles was my proxy. I know I can trust him to have voted right. Pamela is counting the votes and I know she will make sure everything is above board. No more fixes this year. The rightful winner (me) will win this year, no more fixes in Iseult's favour!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mungo - i confirm that i am an independent judge. no amount of bribes can make me cheat. may the best noddy win.

Mungo said...

I knew you were above Vals and PWF's cheating ways. At last the Nodpot cup is mine! Love ya loads Pamela! XXX

Anonymous said...

love ya loads Mungo XXXXX

Anonymous said...

This is sickening! If Mungo wins, I think a recount should be in order!

Anonymous said...

are you calling my intergrity into question?

Anonymous said...

YEAH! "Love ya loads, Mungo XXXX" - what does that imply!

Anonymous said...

It implies that i love Mungo lots and that i am blowing him kisses. However i am impartial and i want the best noddy to win as voted by the other noddies.