Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hello All

To my dear fans, hello! and warmest welcomes. I am sorry I haven't blogged in so long, but I have been so busy writing my latest novel, Mango the Unlucky Monkey, and getting it ready for its publishing date in March, that I haven't had any time to blog. I hope that in the next couple of weeks, when Mango is all wrapped up and sent out into the world, that I will have more time to update my blog on a daily basis.

So, dear fans, I am still writing and I am still here, and I will be back to you again soon.

Hang in there, because, you know, I'm worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah Mungo is back - i have missed you loads - i thought you have given up on us. so happy you are bad - cant wait to read the new master piecexxxxx

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it, Mungo - good to have you back!