Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Mungo is great

It is great being me, Mungo. I am so handsome and talented and my writing is going so well at the moment. It has been going so well, in fact, I haven't been able to blog in ages. I know my fans have missed me, but when the muse is strong you have to roll with it. Anyway, I'm just taking a few seconds off to post this message and re connect with the fans. Mango is well on track for March publication and I think it is even better than Leaf - if such a thing is possible!

To Pinky - I hear you sent me an email but I never received it. Of course I would have replied if I had, but I didn't get it so I didn't reply. Love and hugs.

To Sparkie - I hear you are feeling rather depressed at the moment and lacking faith in how wonderful I am. Never lose faith in Mungo, I always keep my promises!

Got to get back writing now.

Mungo x x

6 comments:

Mango said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mango said...

Oh Mungo, this is so wonderful to have you blog once more!

Not that we deserve it, but it's so wonderful to read your words once more.

Tottie and me are really excited to hear how well your new book is going - we can't wait until March!

We've been telling your fans in Dublin about how the Big Night went! We've had to tell it and show the photos even more times than Leaf had to tell of his adventures!

See you soon! XXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Mungo - its great that you are back - i missed you sooooooooooooo much. you are wonderful

Anonymous said...

Happy St Valentines day Mungo xxxx i hope you come back blogging soon lots of love Pinky

Anonymous said...

Mungo - please start blogging again - i miss you xxxx

Anonymous said...

Mungo - please start blogging again - i miss you xxxx