Sunday, July 01, 2007

#2 Easons in the Marshes - Dundalk

Pinky posing with a copy of Leaf in Easons
Mango is also on display

My roving fans sent me in these recent pictures taken on a visit to Easons in the Marshes Shopping Centre in Dundalk. Not only do they have copies of Mango, the Unlucky Monkey, but they also still have copies of my first book, Leaf in Search of Ramune. Both, I am reliably informed, were on the shelves (9+ readers section) and also on separate display stands (as pictured).
So, where else have you seen my books?
Thanks, Pinky, for sending in the images and information.
Mungs xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its great to see the world has finally recognised your talent. I bet i will see them in NZ xx

Mungo said...

Thanks Pinky

Mungs xx

Mango said...

Oh Mungo, that's so brilliant - now the whole world has discovered your genius!

Mungo said...

About time too! Thanks Mango

Mungs xxx