Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Judge is Judging

For years I was a judge and made regular judgements on a whole variety of subjects, but I am finding judging my writing competition much harder than any case that came before me in the courts. I can't comment on the individual stories (and I don't know who wrote what, as Iseult has removed the names) but I can say that the standard is unbelievably high. I didn't realise there were so many talented scribes out there. Of course, only the best people read my books. I am blown away by the range of stories, the imagination of plots and how the Kingdom of Animals is interpreted in each entry. No two stories are the same. It is going to be really tough to pick one of these as the winner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When do you think you'll decide, Mungo? Will it be on Nodpot Day?

Anonymous said...

Mungo it was great fun entering. i wish that i had entered a number of stories - but alas as usual i left it too late. i know the best will win.- best of luck mungs - love pinky xxx