Tuesday, October 31, 2006

All hallows eve

Greetings all. I don't believe in this pagan nonsense of witches and ghosts, but I do respect the eve of the great feast of All Saints. The Feast of All Saints also happens to fall on the 1st of November, which everybody knows is the start of (inter)national novel writing month. (if you don't know about national novel month, how is that rock you were living under?) Anyway, as my fans will know, tomorrow being the 1st of November means that I will be starting my second book in the Leaf series (I'm planning 12/13 books) titled Mango. If there is anything you want to see in Mango, drop me a comment and you never know - I might put it in! (if I don't put it into Mango, the unlucky monkey, I will be sure to put it into one of my other books. Tottie, the demon rabbit slayer perhaps).

1 comment:

Mungo said...

I will try my best, Tots. It might be a separate series to the Leaf books though. I'm sure you won't mind.