Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I have no intention of being eaten

Just to set the record straight, the rumours following Leppie's endorsement yesterday do not mean he is going to eat me. As far as I am aware, he has never eaten a monkey and has no intention to start. He much prefers dogs. Anyway, Mango and Tottie would beat him up if he did eat me. So no, dear fans and devoted voters, I will not be eaten. I will still be here when the nominations are announced and the week of voting opened (first or second week of December) and I will continue to be here for a very long time to come (what is the point of winning Nodpot of the Year if I am living inside of Leppie's tummy?).

Anyway, rest assured, I'm not going anywhere!

6 comments:

Mango said...

We'd have ripped Leppie apart, torn open his stomach and rescued you, Mungo, if Leppie dared to eat you!
No nice gentle beating up - he'd be gutted and turned inside out!! Grr!

So be warned Leppie!

Mango said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mango said...

Mungo - I don't know what happened but I posted twice - will you delete one please? I think Leppie will get the message!

Mungo said...

No probs Mango, although I liked the double effect

Anonymous said...

poor leppie - he would never eat Mungo or any other toy. Mango thats very scary what you said you would do.

Mango said...

If anyone dared to harm Mungo, no death or torture would be too bad for them!!

But I'm sure Leppie never would eat Mungo - but if he tried, he better watch out!