Monday, October 09, 2006

Leaf in Hardback!

It is an exciting day. A new age has dawned. The world will never be the same again. LEAF IS NOW IN HARDBACK!


Thanks to the services of lulu.com, my wonderful work is now available in hardback format and soon, paperback. Just in time for the Christmas market. I haven't set up my storefront on Lulu yet, but you can order through my blog or email me. Hardback is 23.69 (euros) and paperback will be 12.24 euro. Cheap at twice the price. Watch out for Mango, the unlucky monkey in March 2007!

2 comments:

Valpot said...

Mungo, you should only allow nodpots to purchase this (otherwise there will be a big rush to buy them for oyu and what will nodpots give non-nodpots for Christmas?)

Anonymous said...

I would love one Mungo please.HArd pack. please authorgraph it for me.