Monday, May 15, 2006

A journey of 1000 pages starts with the first word

Ok, so I've started my script and I'm writing like a maniac again! I've finished the first act, and I've discovered something - script writing is fun! I'm imagining all these little characters running around in my head, but it is thrilling to think that I might see them running around on the screen one day too! I'll work on the second act today, and I hope to be finished the whole thing soon. It isn't going to be that long - 25 - 30 minutes max.

My pens arrived last Wednesday and they are shiny! They look really nice, and I've given one to all the members of my writing group, hoping that it will help sweeten them up for voting me member of the year!

Iseult's brother has a contact in a publishing firm, and he is trying to get me to send my novel to them. I printed out a few details of my book, so that he could tell his publisher friend about it, but I see it lying in the printer. Iseult must have forgotten to take it with her this morning. Women!

No comments: