Monday, May 08, 2006

To Name or not to Name, that is the question...

I've been thinking about the name of my book, and I think that the best title would be Leaf: In search of Rainbow. However, I'm not going to do any changes yet, as I still have to hear back from the agent (not that I'm hanging about the pc waiting for them to email or send me a letter or anything). Spent a few days with MM, which was great fun and very relaxing, but now that I am back home I suppose I should really crack on with my script. There was a Nodpot meeting last night, I couldn't attend (they didn't notify me in time anyway) and I hear that my task for the next meeting is to have the script finished - come on guys! It should be ok though, writing is easy and once I get started I should get it finished in no time.

Better get started so.

Still waiting on my pens (got some done with my picture on them to use for promotional purposes). I hope they arrive this week, but Iseult tells me they haven't even shipped yet. I'm dying to see them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mungo, remember - Writing is EASY! You will have the script written in no time, and show up those lazy good for nothing nodpot!
From - an admirer

Anonymous said...

Dear Mungo, you are the Greatest! Greatest ever nodpot! Can't wait to read the sequel to Leaf, cos it's really wonderful! xx your no 1 fan! xx