Monday, May 22, 2006

A lot has happened

Well, last Wednesday Dermot (that's Iseult's brother) said he had been in contact with his publisher friend, and he said send my novel in, so I spent the whole of Wednesday evening printing it out and writing my letter and printing out a really cool postcard for confirmation of receipt. Iseult posted if for me on Thursday morning, so I've another important date to put in my diary!

This Tuesday (tomorrow) it will be four weeks since I sent my submission package to the agent. I'll begin watching the post seriously from tomorrow. Heehee!

I have a website now! Iseult was working on hers, and I asked her to do one for me, so she has done up a couple of pages about me and my book. Check it out, the link is on the right. It looks quite cool, but of course, when I am a famous author, I will get professionals to design a cool new website for me!

Some readers have commented on the times I write my posts. While I get up early, I don't get up THAT early! Sorry to disillusion you, but there is something wrong with the setting of my blog clock. Maybe it is set for the wrong time zone or something.

No comments: