Tuesday, May 02, 2006

So, dear reader, I sent it off...

Yup, I did, last week. Got Iseult to throw a submission package together for me, looked it over to make sure I approved, and got her to pop it in the post for me. The agent says they aim to reply within 6 - 8 weeks, so I won't be holding my breath. I already have a couple of ideas for the next two books, featuring Leaf and Rainbow and a new character, Mango. Oh yeah - I changed the name of the book too. Iseult was getting all annoyed that 'In Search of Ramune' was too much like 'In Search of the Moon' (her book) so - to please her - I changed the name to Leaf. I think it still sounds good. Ordered some pens with my picture on it. It will be nice to write with my own personalised stationary, and I can give them out to people when I'm networking. They should arrive in a week or so, so I am dying to see them.
In the meantime, I better get started on my script for Curly. He is a big chap, and I don't fancy him coming after me if I keep him waiting any longer!

No comments: