Sunday, June 17, 2007

MY EXCITING NEW PROJECT!

Summer is here and everyone is out and about, including me. With the longer evenings, and holidays and everything, loads of people are going into bookshops and taking books abroad. This put in mind for an exciting new project -

HOW FAR CAN MY BOOKS TRAVEL THIS SUMMER!

Before the end of the summer, I want to see pictures of my books abroad on holiday or in bookshops around the world. What I want you to do - my loyal Mungobots - is bring your books with you the next time you are out and about and snap a photo of them. Email me the photo and the location, and I will post it on the blog. The best picture at the end of the summer will earn a fantastic mystery prize for the person who snapped it.

So get out your cameras, your mobiles and any other photographic devices you might have and start shooting!

Mungs xxx

2 comments:

Valpot said...

Thta's a brilliant idea, Mungo! I certainly will!

Anonymous said...

I agree - brilliant xxx