Thursday, July 06, 2006

And the good news is...

I will start back writing my screen play next week, which means I will probably finish it next week (the Nodpot weekend, to celebrate the 9th anniversary, is on the 15th and 16th, so I have to get it finished by then anyway). I've been thinking a lot about my second Leaf book - the one with Mango in it. I have a good idea for the plot and the first few chapters planned out in my head. I was going to wait until November to start it, try my hand at National Novel Writing Month, but maybe I will start it sooner. I don't know, this whole thing with Iseult writing full time has put my nose out of joint. There is only room for one full time writer in the house at a time, and it was ME! I can hear her - well, actually I can't, but I can imagine - typing away on that laptop upstairs and chuckling away. It is very distracting! Those pudgy white fingers (or pwf) slapping over the keys. Anyway, I am bigger than this. I am better than this. I am more talented than this. I am MUNGO! Writing is easy!.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think PWF stands for Paws with fingers. Mungo please help me!!!

Mungo said...

I would love to help you. Please tell me what kind of help you need.

Anonymous said...

Oh Mungo you are so kind. I need help with lots and lots of things - but the most important is to help me write a story about the adventures of TL and RA and others.I want to join a very exclusive club and i need an excellent story. can you help dear handsome Mungo.

Anonymous said...

Mungo, this is great news! Please please PLEASE start on your new story soon! YNOF

Mungo said...

To someone who needs my help: - Please email and I will help you write a story about TL and RA (whoever they are). Go to my website and you will find a link to my email addy