Monday, July 10, 2006

To all my adoring fans...

HELLO! Greetings, and welcome to a new week. I hope you are enjoying it so far. I plan to get back to my script this week. There was an extraordinary annual meeting of the Nodpots last night to celebrate the ninth anniversary. No points were calculated, so I was NOT penalized for not having finished the script. Looks like there is going to be a new Nodpot website now that we have our own domain name. I am sure Marvin will come looking for my advice. I was talking to Mango and Tottie about Leaf over the weekend. They thought it would be a good idea to include a map and character sketches in my submission package, so I must get working on them too. Iseult is getting too big for her boots. She announced to me at lunch time today that Leaf was too long and that I must cut it back to 40,000 words. The cheek of her! Give someone a laptop and they think they are a writer! I told Mango and Tottie the plot of my second book - The Unlucky Monkey. They loved it (of course!) I am looking forward to starting it.

4 comments:

Valpot said...

Mungo, I am shocked! leaf is perfect! Ignore silly advice like this!

Anonymous said...

will u be basing the unlucky stories on the unlucky events at the murphys over the last few weeks?

Mungo said...

To anonymous: No, the unlucky stories I make up are much more interesting than real events

Valpot said...

Mungo, you need to post every day - otherwise Mango will be distraught, and Tottie will get violent!