Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Apology accepted

I am not sure who the culprit is - some blame Leppie, others blame Alemap (I think it is more likely to be Alemap myself. If I had been asked to prepare dog meat with pepper sauce, I would think it was Leppie, but he isn't that into cleaning and ironing) but I am not sure. In any case, I accept your apology and I am glad that you are sorry for your actions.

Had a webchat with Mango and Tottie last night. It was great to see them.

Marvin has banned me from Iseult's office. He says I am a distraction. Ha! As if! However, that suits me fine. I am more than happy to use the desk top in the bedroom for my creation. What I am not so happy about is that the Nodpot cup has gone up stairs to the office. Maybe when I win it this year I will get the office with it too?

Marvin has been very slow setting up the new website.

Anyway, better think about doing this writing thing again. Mmm.. it is sunny outside. Maybe I'll leave it for the moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mungo for President!! You should have a whole house for your writing, with a games room and stuff - not just a little office! Vote for Mungo - he's the greatest little nodpot of them all! From YNOF

Valpot said...

Hi Mungo! Disappointed you haven't updated your blog recently - it's very interesting and inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Mungo - you have been very quiet over the last few days- have you been busy creating your new master piece?