Monday, July 17, 2006

The weather is against me

It has been so warm and sunny the last few days and I just can't sit down at the keyboard and write. Writing is a winter sport. The sun is shining, the wind is rustling through the trees and the outside is calling me... calling me with it's sweet song. Come Mungo, cry the trees, Come and climb us. Come Mungo, coaxes the wind, Let me ruffle your silver white fur. Come Mungo, beams the sun, let me warm you.

Now, wouldn't I be rude if I didn't spend some time with the trees, wind and sun?

Besides, when I am not outside, there is always tv to be watched, playstation to be played and Marvin to be bated.

Writing is easy, but playing outside is more fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come, Mungo, whispers the keyboard, Come and run your paws over my keys to produce bautiful stories...
Come, urges the printer, Come and print your words through me so others may enjoy them...
Come, begs Leaf, Come and tell the world more of my adventures...

How cn you refusetheir pleas, Mungo?

Mungo said...

Touche!