Friday, July 14, 2006

Hello Doggie!

Hi Doggie, thanks for the lovely poem you left in my comments the other day. In case you didn't catch it, here it is: -

Mungo your writing is so brill
i sure think that all the agents are sill
i am looking forward to the next tale
and i know you will get lots of fan mail
So come on Mungo please start your quill
and then everthing will be very brill

Very well put and very correct sentiments. You must have written poetry before. I would encourage you to write more, Doggie. Perhaps you could emphasise other sides of my talent, such as my looks, intelligence, athletic ability, judging skills or acting prowess.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a fantastic poem - i think Doggie is extremely talented. Mungo i think that you should put a picture of Doggie on your blog. i bet he is very cute.

Mungo said...

Mmm.. I would love to put a picture of Doggie on my blog, but I don't have one. Maybe Doggie should start up his own blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mungo - Doggie is coming home with me on Tuesday and i have a digital camera - i will give you a picture of him so that the chocolate monster can see that he is extremely cute. Doggie will be very pleased. xox

Mungo said...

Hi Pamela, good to know I can get a pic of doggie and post it up next week. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Noy a bad attempt, Doggie - keep trying! (Wait until you see what I eulogise about Mungo!)

Anonymous said...

Doggie, are you sure you don't have a typo in your poem? Shouldn't that be Ma- not Mu-?